Honda CB Unicorn
Rs. 70.50 - 70.50 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
CB Unicorn was HMSI’s first 150cc motorcycle and the first in its segment to come with mono-shock at the rear. Since its introduction, Unicorn has been one of the most reliable and respected motorcycles in the country. The design is basic yet streamlined and appeals to the riders of all age groups. CB Unicorn comes equipped with a 149.1cc engine which produces around 13 BHP of power for decent in-city performance. The ride quality is smooth and the handling is neutral and predictable due to the mono suspension. For safety, the bike comes standard with front disc brake.
Honda CB Unicorn Bike Key Features
Smooth and long-lasting 149.1cc engine.
Mono suspension at the back for a smooth ride.
Optional front disc brake
- Tried and tested motorcycle leads to trouble-free ownership.
- Mono suspension delivers neutral handling and comfortable ride.
- The design is almost unchanged and outdated.
- New motorcycles in the same segment offer adjustable monoshock.
- Comes with tube-type tyres.
Honda CB Unicorn Variant Specifications
- Honda CB Unicorn 150
Rs 70.50 K *149.212.7312.80Manual512Petrol3N/ACarburetorN/ADiscDrumN/AAlloyTelescopicSpring Loaded Hydraulic Type (Monoshock)2,0957561,1001,340179N/A146YesYesAnalogueYesYesNoNoNoYesYesNoNoN/ANoN/ANo