Honda Activa 4G
Rs. 51.17 - 51.17 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Honda Activa 4G is the fourth generation of the Activa, which has been an immensely successful name in the scooter segment in India. In March 2017, Honda updated the Activa with AHO (automatic headlight on) and a BS-IV engine. The scooter retains the core styling from its predecessors, however, it comes with some new colour options. It also features Honda Eco Technology, that improves the fuel efficiency. Although the Activa 4G does not come with a disc brake, it is equipped with CBS (combi brake system) that assists in better braking. The Activa is the highest selling scooter in India.
Honda Activa 4G Bike Key Features
CBS (Combined Brake System) allows both brakes to function when only rear brake is applied
HET (Honda Eco Technology) for improved fuel efficiency.
- Smooth and reliable 109.2cc engine.
- Wide and comfortable seat with decent suspension.
- Tubeless tyres ensure that the tyres do not deflate suddenly in case of a puncture.
- Overall styling is basic and not enticing enough for young buyers.
- No disc brake option at the front.
- Has fewer features compared to rivals like TVS Jupiter.
Honda Activa 4G Variant Specifications
- Honda Activa 4G 4G
Rs 51.17 K *109.1988.94AutomaticN/A11Petrol5.3N/ACarburetorN/ADrumDrumN/ASpokeSpring loaded hydraulic typeSpring loaded hydraulic type176171011491238153765108YesYesDigitalYesYesNoYesNoYesYesNoNoN/ANoN/ANo