Honda Activa 125
Rs. 67.49 - 74.49 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Honda Activa brand has three variants – Activa 4G, Activa-i and Activa 125. The Activa 125 comes with a more powerful 125cc engine with variomatic transmission. It is BSIV compliant and comes with AHO (Auto Headlamp On). It produces a slightly higher power of 8.6 bhp at 6,500 rpm and 10.12 Nm of torque at 5,000 rpm. The 125cc version also comes with an optional front disc brake and alloy wheels at both ends while the telescopic forks are standard fitment at the front. Visually, it is distinguishable from the other two Activa variants as it has a slightly bulkier front bodywork. The 2018 Honda Activa 125 is available at the dealerships at a starting price of Rs 59,621 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Honda Activa 125 Bike Key Features
Separate switch for opening underseat storage
side stand indicator
Front glove box
- Smooth and reliable engine.
- Wide and comfortable seat with comfortable suspension.
- Tubeless tyres ensure that the tyres do not deflate suddenly in case of a puncture.
- Rivals like TVS Ntorq 125 have better features
- Competition offers better performance.