Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Sports
Rs. 76.98 - 80.08 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Xtreme Sports, as the name suggests, is the sportier version of the standard Xtreme Sports. The styling is sharper with edgier fuel tank extensions and the inclusion of a belly-pan. The overall design is more proportionate than the Xtreme Sports making the Sports version look better. The engine, chassis, suspension and the brakes remain same. The digital plus analogue speedo metre has a different design but it brightens up with the same blue backlight as the standard Xtreme Sports.
Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Sports Bike Key Features
Console with a side stand indicator
Rear tubeless tyre
- Mobile charging port allows on-the-fly charging.
- GRS rear shockers provide good damping on bad roads.
- Design is a bit unproportionate.
- Engine is now quite old.
Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Sports Variant Specifications
- 149.215.613.50Manual512PetrolN/A12.1CarburetorMultiplate wetDiscDrumN/AAlloyTelescopic Hydraulic TypeRectangular Swing Arm with 5 step Adjustable Gas Reservoir Suspension210078010801325163800146YesYesDigitalYesYesNoYesNoYesYesYesNoN/ANoN/ANo
- 149.215.613.50Manual512Petrol12.1N/ACarburetorMultiplate wetDiscDiscN/AAlloyTelescopic Hydraulic TypeRectangular Swing Arm with 5 step Adjustable Gas Reservoir Suspension210078010801325163800147YesYesDigitalYesYesNoYesNoYesYesYesNoN/ANoN/ANo