The newly launched Honda BR-V is getting a good response from the customers with over 9,000 bookings registered a months time, a senior company official said today.
Raman Kumar Sharma, Senior Vice President and Director of the Honda Cars India said that the product received over 9000 bookings for Honda BR-V, which comes in both diesel and petrol variants, since its launch on May 5.
The company has maintained its place in the market and more customers were approaching Honda to buy cars, he said.
The sale of petrol cars increased this year as compared to diesel cars, he added.
Diesel cars contributed nearly 40 per cent of the total sale last year and the remaining 60 per cent share was that of the petrol cars.
This year, the sale of petrol variants increased to 72 per cent and the remaining was of diesel cars, he said.