Self-drive mobility platform, Zoomcar has today expanded its ZAP subscription model and now will allow individuals to subscribe to new or existing cars at a fixed monthly fee. This model is currently active in cities like New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad and Zoomcar says that this subscription model will help introduce additional flexibility and convenience for individuals while also providing easier access to a vehicle.Zoomcar ZAP Subscription starts at Rs 18,999 for Tata Tiago and ranges till Rs 30,000 for Hyundai Creta.ZAP Subscribe comes with flexible tenures of either 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. With this leasing a car as and when required becomes easy. Currently, ZoomCar portfolio for this subscription base car leasing service includes cars like Tata Tiago, Ford Ecosport and Hyundai Creta. The company also plans to add sedans later to this platform.
Key features of the ZAP subscription model:
1. Zero-down-payment – ZAP Subscribe ends these ordeals as you do not need to pay a hefty down-payment. Instead, pay only Rs. 18,999 per month to get a car of your choice.
2. Get your personal car within 48 hours – With ZAP Subscribe you can get a car at your disposal with ease. Your car gets delivered within 48 hours of making the payment.
3. No maintenance – With ZAP Subscribe you don’t have to pay anything additional to keep your car on road. The maintenance cost is included in your monthly subscription fee.
4. Limited damage liability – With ZAP Subscribe, in the event of an accident, the individual’s maximum liability is just Rs. 10,000, which is much less than with typical whiteboard car insurance.
5. Flexibility of having new car whenever you want – ZAP Subscribe offers you the flexibility and lets you opt for a 6, 12, 18 or 24-month tenure.
6. Unlimited km – There is no restriction on the kms when you’re driving a vehicle on ZAP Subscribe.
Speaking on the same, Greg Moran, CEO & Co-founder, Zoomcar said, “With ZAP Subscribe, Zoomcar is introducing the first of its kind car subscription model in India. In the last several years, India has witnessed a remarkable mindset shift where access is now valued over ownership. ZAP Subscribe leverages this phenomenon while also infusing elements of the shared economy to provide a dramatically reduced cost to access a personal vehicle. Our primary objective of Subscribe is to leverage technology and data science to reduce all elements of friction for the subscriber.”
Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.