With overall non-life insurance penetration standing at just 0.7% in India, it is not surprising to see a dismal contribution made by home insurance.
INSURANCE premium is the most important factor influencing a customer’s decision to buy an insurance cover. As a result, insurance products that are cheaper see higher acceptability and…
New apartment owners can insure their flats for an amount that takes into consideration the value of the property as per the sale deed. Those who already possess an apartment and are looking for a cover can insure it on an amount based on the valuation report or the property rates declared by the local authorities
What affects you and me the most is the damage caused to our assets – either our home, its contents or our cars and bikes. Further, if we do not have the right insurance cover, it takes not only a mental but also a financial toll on our lives as it may take us a long time to recover from the loss or build new assets.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow