Nair pointed out that the biggest challenge with Gurgaon is availability of high quality office supply coming in at regular intervals. “As an occupier you cannot wait years for space to come. You need space coming up every
The year 2020 ended as the biggest year for notebooks with 7.9-million-unit shipments during the year, a y-o-y growth of 6%. Had the industry not been challenged by component shortages, notebook shipments could have been much
JLL India, in a report in November 2020, had said the Indian flex space market was in the midst of a strong growth cycle until it started facing headwinds due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The supply boom resulted in a significan
Gxpress director Praveen Vashistha said that warehousing, which comprises around 10% of the overall logistics cost, has a significant impact on optimising the remaining 90% that includes transportation, inventory management,
The CLC, which was set up in September 2019, also recommended creation of a new class of limited liability partnerships (LLPs) — small LLP — to promote the ease of doing business, especially in the MSME sector.
BPTP’s senior VP (sales & marketing) Amit Raj Jain points out that there is a lot of traction on properties upwards of Rs 1.2 crore, as people started to realise that this is the best time to buy houses.
The Haryana government has notified amendments to its affordable housing policy (AHP), 2013, with change in minimum area limit, project area limit, increase in commercial component and parking provisions.
However, mall owners, many of whom have extended slab-wise discounts till March, say that rents are already down by as much as 25% in some places and rentals as well as footfalls would now be determined only after government
Analysts say with companies looking to have 15-25% of employees working remotely, future homebuyers or even those living on rent will explore peripheral areas for a better lifestyle at lower costs. The trend is gaining more p
Smartphone shipments rose 42% year on year in October driven by multiple online festival sales and continuing pent-up demand from Q3 2020. The shipment figure of 21 million units was the highest ever for October and the secon
Anarock Property Consultants chairman Anuj Puri expressed similar views. “What we are seeing right now is an organic pent-up demand driven by the desire to own homes, further accelerated by schemes and offers.”
Savills in a recent report said Covid has opened conversations around contractual obligations, lock-in periods, exit notices, force majeure clauses, etc, from both a developer and occupier perspective.
His reasons behind the switch are compelling — an integrated township with large green spaces, dedicated work areas and extra frills such as club house, gym, yoga studio, pollution and hygiene control thrown in.
Mid-income housing (Rs 70 lakh-Rs 1.5 crore) has become popular with some developers. One of the behavioural changes emerging out of Covid-19 is the growing demand for more evolved personal living spaces. Gurgaon-based develo