* Dealers say share sales are expected given the one-year lock-in period for pre-initial public offering investors ended on Thursday.
* India's largest commodity bourse listed on the BSE on March 9, 2012.
* Sources with direct knowledge tell Reuters that NYSE Euronext was not the seller in the block deal on Friday.
* NYSE Euronext called off its plan to raise up to $46 million by selling its 4.8 percent stake in MCX, two sources with direct knowledge of the development said on Thursday.
* A budget proposal to levy a commodity transaction tax on non-agricultural commodity contracts from April 1 is also seen hurting the sentiment.