Here's a look at the enormity of unusually huge money transactions crores of rupees deposited through cash, cheques and demand drafts:
Jayalalithaa, three others had purchased over 32 shell companies, some benamis.
Money was first deposited into company accounts and then routed to Namadu MGR, a publication run by AIADMK.
* Documents of properties worth over Rs 58 crore
* 30 kg gold including 400 pairs of bangles; 500 kg silver
* 1.5 kg diamond-studded gold waist belt
* 10,000 sarees
* 750 pairs of footwear
* Over 100 wrist watches
* Rs 6 crore spent on wedding of foster son Sudhakaran
* Two sprawling houses near Ooty and Kancheepuram
* Crores of rupees spent on maintaining Poes Garden
* Colour TV scam; TANSI land purchase; and coal case