* Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow
* The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
* The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time
* Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. Theyre both important and schools are forgetting one of them.
* The poor, the unsuccessful, the unhappy, the unhealthy are the ones who use the word tomorrow the most
* I have a problem with too much money. I cant reinvest it fast enough, and because I reinvest it, more money comes in. Yes, the rich do get richer.
* Do today what you want for your tomorrows
* Tomorrows only exist in the minds of dreamers and losers
* The most life-destroying word of all is the word tomorrow
* A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. Thats where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. Its having backbone.
* Money is kind of a base subject. Like water, food, air and housing, it affects everything, yet for some reason the world of academics thinks its a subject below their social standing
* We go to school to learn to work hard for money. I write books and create products that teach people how to have money work hard for them.