* ODIs between India and England have been called off. The matches were to be held at Guwahati on Novemver 29 and Delhi on December 2. The secretary of Assam Cricket Association said that 9, 000 of 16,650 tickets have already been sold but the money would be refunded.
* On the morning of the Pakistan and Bangladesh match in Ahmedabad, the executive board decided to cancel the ongoing ICL series. The series was to end on 29th of November.
* Champions League Cricket Twenty20 (CLT20) matches have been postponed indefinitely. The week-long event was to start on December 3.
* The international pharmaceutical manufacturing exhibition, CPhI India and also the machinery and equipment show by P-MEC India, scheduled to begin at Bombay Exhibition Centre, on November 27 has been postponed. CPhI India had attracted more than 25,000 people from across pharmaceutical and allied sectors in 2007.
* The Security and Exchange Board of India postponed to next week its board meeting that was scheduled to be held on Friday. Fitch and Tata Steels press briefings that were to be announced on Friday has also been deferred.
* Engineering Export Promotional Council called off its plan to announce the reappointment of Aman Chaddha as national chairman scheduled on December 2.
* International Herald Tribune (IHT) has postponed its luxury conference scheduled to take place on December 3 and 4 in Delhi. The event is hosted by IHTs fashion editor Suzy Menkes and would have been attended by PPR chairman Francois-Henri Pinault, fashion stylist Stella McCartney and Dries Van Noten.
* The peripheral activities for the ongoing International Film Festival of India (IFFI) were cancelled.
* Infosys Technologies co-founder Nandan Nilekanis book Imagining India: Ideas for the New Century scheduled to be launched on Thursday in Bangalore was cancelled.
* The event organised by CII to felicitate the key personnel involved in the Chandrayaan mission on 28th November has been deferred.