Here's all about the all new Google Nexus 6:
* Google Nexus 6 smartphone becomes the newest and largest of the Google-branded handsets
* Google Nexus 6 boasts a nearly 6-inch screen, eclipsing the 5.5-inch display on the iPhone 6 Plus that Apple began selling last month.
* Google Nexus 6 to be produced by Motorola, which Google bought in 2012 and is in the process of selling to China's Lenovo.
* Nexus 6 smartphone is one of the first devices designed for new Android Lollipop operating system.
* Google is charging a comparable price for the Nexus 6, with prices beginning at $649 for a phone without a wireless contract commitment. That's $300 more than the previous generation
* Google Nexus 6 has An f2.0 lens and 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilisation and 2MP front-facing.
* This aluminum frame device has a six-inch high resolution screen and runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad Core 2.7 GHz processor; memory: 32 GB, 64 GB
* The large screen of Google Nexus is complemented by dual front-facing stereo speakers that deliver high-fidelity sound
* Google Nexus 6 smartphone, with 3220 mAh battery, comes with a Turbo Charger, so you can get up to six hours of use with only 15 minutes of charge.
* Advance orders for the Google Nexus 6 will be accepted toward the end of October and be available in stores at a still-to-be-determined date next month.