The .INFO Awards program is organised by Afilias, a global provider of Internet infrastructure services and registry for the .INFO top-level domain (TLD), The award recognizes the best .INFO websites around the world. .INFO is an intuitive domain name choice for anyone looking to share their information with the world.INFO has been the most successful new TLD ever launched, as evidenced by the millions of sites now operating worldwide. The .INFO Awards program not only provides the opportunity to highlight the best .INFO sites from around the world, but also to allow Internet users to voice their support for their ones.
Afilias first launched the .INFO Awards program in Germany in 2007 and expanded the awards internationally in 2009. 2010 will mark the fourth year of honoring the best .INFO websites and highlighting the usefulness that the .INFO domain has added to the Internet in the nine years since its debut.
The panel of judges for the .INFO Awards, 2010 comprise of:
1. Dominik Grollmann, editor in chief, Internet World Business (Germany)
2. Grant Allaway, group managing director at AD2ONE (UK)
3. Peter Prestipino, editor in Chief, Website Magazine (US)
4. Liam Eagle, editor in chief, Web Host Industry Review (Canada)
5. Anand Parthasarathy, editor, IndiaTechOnline.com (India)
6. Katy Tafoya, creator and editor, ConstantChatter.com (US)
7. Philipp Grabensee, chairman of the board, Afilias (Germany)