INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram G Rajan: Must prevent extreme volatility in Indian rupee
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) acts to counter bad loans
Norway's $810 bn fund excludes two Israeli, one Indian firm
UK's Greenko may buy Lanco Infra's hydro project
Engineers India follow-on offer gets ministerial panel approval
Aditya Birla Nuvo to sell BPO unit Minacs
India's Trent Oct-Dec net up 11.9 pct
India's Hero MotoCorp profit rises 7.5 pct, misses estimates
India's Neyveli Lignite Oct-Dec net more than doubles
India's DGCA withdraws time slots for some Jet, GoAir, Indigo flights for CAR violations
EID Parry India posts Oct-Dec net profit
India's Bayer CropScience Oct-Dec net falls 95.7 pct
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* India will release federal fiscal deficit data for the April-December period on Jan. 31 at around 1400 IST.
* India will likely release monthly infrastructure data for December.
* India will release first revised GDP data for the fiscal year that ended in March 2013. (1730 IST)
* RBI to release forex reserves, bank loan data. (1700 IST)
* Earnings on Friday: IDFC Ltd, Punjab National Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* NSE Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange gain 0.14 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index falls 0.1 percent.
* Asian stocks struggled to push higher on Friday, but did get some momentum from data showing strong U.S. growth and calming emerging market nerves after several days of turmoil.
* The S&P 500 scored its biggest gain in more than a month on Thursday as Facebook led a tech rally and data showed the U.S. economy was on solid footing in the fourth quarter.