A former employee in Oracle’s finance department is accusing the business software maker of trying to pressure her into cooking the books in an effort to boost the company’s stock price. Svetlana Blackburn, a former senior finance manager at Oracle, made the allegations in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in federal court. The complaint seeks damages for wrongful […]
In a major breather for Google, a U.S. jury gave a verdict in favour of the internet giant in a long-running copyright battle with Oracle Corp over Android software being used to run most of the world’s smartphones.
Oracle Corp did not acquire Sun Microsystems in 2009 in order to launch a copyright lawsuit against Google…
Every start-up hopes for a lucky break. Swedish company Neo Technology only found out it was getting one the day the Panama Papers made headlines around the world.
To mentor budding entrepreneurs and help the emerging companies access best technology, IT major Oracle today will set up nine startup incubators across the country.
In a bid to cater to the needs of organisations that seek independence and security while transitioning to the cloud to reap its potential benefits, global software major Oracle on Wednesday launched a service in India to bring its public cloud in customers’ data centres and also announced a $400 mn investment in the country.
After announcing a USD 400-million investment in technology hub Bengaluru, global software major Oracle today said it will be hosting a global conference in the financial capital in April.
While the tech industry at large struggles with declining revenues in the hardware space, Oracle is one of the only vendors that is seeing growth in this segment.
The global mobile application markets is expected to reach US$ 54.89 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 16.2 percent from 2014 to 2020.
Oracle’s cloud business is growing quickly. The Silicon Valley firm’s cloud revenue is already above a $2.3 billion run rate…
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow