AAP, which made a debut in the MCD by-polls winning five of the 13 wards, said its next target is to win all the seats in the civic body polls next year.
Counting of votes is underway in the 13 wards of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) to which by elections were held, with AAP leading in six wards and Congress in four according to trends available.
Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi government, which has been trying to wash its hands of the financial woes of municipal corporations blaming the Centre, may soon find itself footing the bill.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow