Indian Scout Bobber
A wholly-owned division of Polaris Industries, it is present in 1,200cc and above superbike segment in India and sells nine models, including the newly launched Scout Bobber with price starting at Rs 12.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Indian Scout Bobber has arrived in a total of five colour options and will rival against the likes of Triumph Bonneville Bobber, Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Harley-Davidson Forty Eight.
Express Drives has received some exclusive images of the Indian Scout Bobber ahead of its launch in Goa. Our little birdie has revealed the price as well.
Indian Motorcycle also offers accessories to enhance the motorcycle’s ability for touring, including passenger seat with sissy bar, solo rack bag and saddle bag
Bobbers aren’t meant to serve daily commutes, they’re not for cross-continent travels, they’re not meant for the race track. They are specifically a luxury product. Here’s a look at three of them
New 2018 Indian Scout Bobber is out! India launch, expected price and everything else you need to know
The 2018 Bobber will share most of it’s cycle-parts with the Scout, but will get design cues that date back to the Bobbers of the past
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow