A recent study has revealed how new CEO’s gender may affect company performance, suggesting that a male-to-female succession tends to have lower post-succession performance than same-gender succession.
A new study has suggested that higher-earning men would take a pay cut to spend more time with partners.
Do your workday breaks boost energy, concentration and motivation? A new study has confirmed the better way to take ten.
Entry-level salaries in India are amongst the lowest in the Asia Pacific region, a study by professional services firm Towers Watson says.
Unmarried central government employees can now avail benefits of Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for visiting any part of the country…
In India, 8 out of 10 employees are likely to give up higher pay or career advancement for the opportunity…
A majority of Indian employees are performing intensely and their work engagement level is highest…
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow