The new F1 logo has replaced the previous one that was unchanged for almost 23 years. The fresh logo looks simpler and has been designed to adapt easily to more digital platforms as per liberty media, who is now the new owner of F1.
McLaren’s body shield borrows F1 technology including Zylon fibres, used by all F1 teams on their cars for protection against side penetration.
“We’re currently studying the 2021 engine. If we get a reasonable regulation that brings down the cost of the engine, Aston would like to be involved in the engine,” says Andy Palmer, CEO, Aston Martin
Sauber presented their new Formula One car on Monday, celebrating the Swiss-based team’s 25 years in the sport with golden lettering but little in the way of sponsorship branding on the blue and white machine.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow