The world is being swept away by certain forces in technology that are bringing people closer than ever before—and India is no exception.
In this information intensive, hyper-connected, data-driven world—where right time business insight can separate the movers from the losers—speed thrills.
With the Prime Minister Narendra Modi setting a scorching pace and the goal of clocking 7.5 crore bank accounts…
Amazon’s Indian arm is working on a business model to involve local grocery stores in its network.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow