1. Son of sick mother in UK tricks her in to kidney transplant

Son of sick mother in UK tricks her in to kidney transplant

A Pakistani-origin man, whose mother was on dialysis but would not let him donate his kidney, tricked her in to the transplant - by pretending he was already selling his organ on eBay.

By: | London | Published: January 9, 2016 6:47 PM

A Pakistani-origin man, whose mother was on dialysis but would not let him donate his kidney, tricked her in to the transplant – by pretending he was already selling his organ on eBay.

Imran Najeeb, 34, had offered his mother Zainab Begum a kidney after her own suffered damage and were only functioning at 25 per cent. But she refused because she did not want him to put his own life “at risk” by helping her.

The clever bank manager, who is one of six siblings and is the eldest son, then told his mother he was already donating his kidney anyway, and was selling it on the auction site.

He took advantage of the fact that his mother cannot read or write English and showed her a picture of a kidney on Google Images, telling her it was his kidney for sale, the Mirror reported.

He told her: “Look mum, I’m selling my kidney on eBay and someone from China is going to pay me 10,000 pounds for it.”

His tactic worked when his 52-year-old mother replied: “Why would you sell your kidney to a complete stranger when you could give it to me?”

Najeeb said: “That was the moment of truth. It was through anger her true emotions came out. I realised she did want my kidney and it was just concern for me that was stopping her.

“As a child, you sometimes have to play your parents. I had to do this to trick her into accepting my kidney as I was just so desperate to help her.”

The family’s ordeal began around eight years ago when Najeeb’s mother began feeling ill, lost weight and started suffering from headaches and high blood pressure. Tests showed she had kidney damage and were only functioning at 25 per cent.

She ended up on haemodialysis at hospital three or four times a week and the grandmother of 13 lost out on quality time with her family.

Najeeb, from Blackburn, Lancashire, recalls: “Dialysis was physically and emotionally draining for my mum.

“Although my mum initially agreed, she then changed her mind and told me she didn’t want to take my kidney.

“She said if anything happened to me, she would never forgive herself. We were both trying to be selfless but I desperately wanted to donate to her. I even asked the doctors if I could donate anonymously without my mum knowing but they told me they couldn’t legally do this.”

However, it was when Najeeb overheard his mother talking to his cousin in Pakistan on the phone and discussing the possibility of buying a kidney and having the transplant abroad, he thought he had to trick her so that she agrees.

The mother and son have now undergone their respective operations and are recovering well.

Get latest news and updates on Auto Expo 2018, check breaking news on Budget 2018, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. N
    Nath
    Jan 16, 2018 at 12:25 am
    Hello everyone, is urgently needed A , B , O , blood group donors between the age of 20-65. We give you all the entire best attempt, we will give you honest price and best treatment for your transplant as top best medical treatment it will help your future life, kindly contact us for more information: Best regard Dr Richard Nath Whatsapp 919535318338 No. 919535318338 email: Apollohealthcare13
      abdul
      Jan 6, 2018 at 5:52 pm
      Hello everybody. Razack Hospital is looking for in anywhere in world, so if you want to and be rich or to save someone life please kindly contact us for more details as we are ready to offer you amount of $250,000.00 usd (1 crore 55 lahk india rupees only) without any stress, So this is your opportunity for you to for money. Best regard Dr Abdul Razack whats App number 917042233453
        Dr Chris
        Dec 21, 2017 at 2:45 pm
        If you wish to today. Message us immediately. A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $600,000.00US Dollars. The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney. My name is Dr Christopher Williams,i am a Neurologist in the kidney National hospital. Max Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email : maxhealthcarecentre Need s Waiting for your responds…. Mobile No: 91 0 Best Regards Dr Christopher Williams
          Dr Davis
          Dec 15, 2017 at 11:14 am
          If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email : artemishospital71 Need s. Waiting for your responds….. Best Regards…. Dr Davis Morgan 91
            Dr Phillip
            Nov 18, 2017 at 7:29 am
            GOOD NEWS, this is to inform the general public how happy i am today meeting a reliable doctor in the person of Dr. Adul Shafeekofik , i first saw a testimony of one Mr. Rakish Mohandra of how the doctor put a smile on his face by buying a pair of his kidney with awesome amount of money in India rupees, so i picked the email and happily applied.To my surprise the doctor replied and negotiated for my kidney for his patient so i saw truth and sincerity in him we finalized within few days, the next day i saw money on my bank account it was like a dream to me my half payment paid, now i am back from the operation in India, my complete money paid and not only that the awesome doctor also helped me to trace those fake doctors i fell a victim to make refund of all my money. today my family is proud of me and i am happy i met the real doctor. so i advice you out there man or woman a donor
            1. Abdul Muniem
              Oct 23, 2017 at 5:05 pm
              Do you want to sell your (kidney?) Are you looking for a genuine Hospital? We are urgently in need of (kidney) donors at Medanta Hospital India for the sum of [$450,000USD], Contact DR Abdul Muniem for more details Mobile: WHATSAPP: EMAIL: drabdulmuniem001AT ?
                Richard
                Oct 16, 2017 at 1:23 am
                DEAR SIR/MADAM Do you want to donate or for money, APOLLO HOSPITAL is urgently in need of O ve ,A ve B s. If anyone is his/her Kidney: note we are going to offer you a good amount of money for your kidney and your satisfaction is our priority please contact us through email on: Dr Richard Nath Contact No: 918553685058 Whatsapp 918553685058 email apollohealthcare002 outlook
                1. chain hospitals
                  Aug 29, 2017 at 10:55 am
                  Attention !! If you know you are vary serious to solve your financial problem once and for all by kidney to exchange money , all donor are needed Donor A Blood B O , this is both male and female who are in good heath for more info email sahyadrihospital12 . contact no 919100217851
                    Dr Phillip
                    Aug 3, 2017 at 3:20 pm
                    1. Narayana hospital
                      Jul 25, 2017 at 3:35 am
                      We are buying kidney to willing donors,2 crore India rupees, contact Doctor Desmond from narayana hospital number 91 : Email narayanahospital55
                      1. Narayana hospital
                        Jul 25, 2017 at 1:27 am
                        If you want to a chance is here, and get full payment, A kidney is 2 crore India rupees,from Narayana Hospital.Dr Desmond mobile number ( 91 ) Email: narayanahospital55
                        1. N
                          narayan
                          Jul 7, 2017 at 9:13 am
                          Hello. Narayana hospital is looking for A , B , O , blood group donors between the age of 22-65. We give you all the entire best attempt, we will give you honest price for your donation top best medical treatment it will help your future life, kindly contact us for more information. we are willing to pay RS 2 crore DR Samuel Kalibhai ( 919886508741) email: narayanahosp1
                          1. Continental Hospital
                            Jul 3, 2017 at 8:44 am
                            Hello brothers and sisters who want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of $409,000.00 for your Kidney. PHONE CALL 919739098941 WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY 919739098941
                            1. DR Williams Mark
                              Jun 28, 2017 at 9:46 pm
                              My name is DR MRS Tricia Adams a Nephrologist from Fortis hospital india ,we are informing the general public we are in need of kidney for a reward sum of $700,000 USD. Interested donor should kindly contact via our help line: 919711914472 , email: fortishospital81
                              1. Davis Mall
                                Jun 11, 2017 at 5:08 pm
                                This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and 100 serious in sel their kidney should urgently contact Artemis Hospital. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, A kidney is bought $800,000 00 USD. My name is Doctor Davis Mall, i am a Nephrologist in India Artemis Surgical Hospital. Our hospital specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment, we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor. We are located in India. If you are interested in sel your kidney please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email: artemishospital24hr@gmail sincere and truthful. 919047411926 Dr Davis Mall
                                1. L
                                  Larry
                                  May 26, 2017 at 3:45 am
                                  Why sel your kidney that means so much to your life, when there is an opportunity for you to get a loan to solve all your financial problem. My name is Larry Maxwell, i am a private money lender, we give out loans at an affordable interest rate of 2 only. We give both personal or home loan, contact us today via email: powerfinancecoopearation@gmail to apply.
                                    Dr Davis
                                    May 25, 2017 at 9:57 am
                                    Greeting from Columbia Asia HOSPITAL urgently contact Davis Morgan. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and we shall offer you $800,000 USD for your Kidney. My name is Doctor Davis Morgan, i am a Nephrology in India Surgical Hospital. Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment, we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor. We are located in India, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in sel your kidney please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email: columbiaasiahospital9@gmail Need Geniune Donors Waiting for your responds…. Best Regards Dr Davis Morgan Contact: 91-9791950646
                                      Dr Davis
                                      May 25, 2017 at 9:21 am
                                      1. G
                                        Georgina
                                        May 15, 2017 at 3:47 am
                                        Hello people, my name is Georgina. I am a citizen of U.S and I have something important to tell you all. eight years ago, I was told that I had kidney stone disease and that of course caused some serious damage to my kidney. A friend of mine told me about the Artemis Hospital and how they can help me get a new kidney from a donor. At first, I didnt believe it but I had no choice.I gave it a trial, and to cut a long story short, I am well again. I have new and functional kidney. All thanks to (ATH) and to the good doctor, Dr.Davis Morgan who made all this possible.Today I am a happy woman.They buy and sell kidneys. Please friends, I will not mislead you.If you have someone with similar issue, I would advise you to contact: Dr.Davis Morgan artemishospital71@gmail whatsapp 13392094434. I wish you all the best.
                                          Apollo Hospital
                                          Jun 8, 2016 at 6:10 am
                                          Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $500,000.00US Dollars.The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.My name is Dr Jerry Marz, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK,Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email : Need Geniune DonorsWaiting for your responds….Best Regards…. Dr Jerry Marz..Contact ; 919620887274
                                            Denton Cooley
                                            May 25, 2016 at 12:16 am
                                            SELL A KIDNEY. SAVE A LIFE AND MAKE MONEY. Do you want to sell your kidney to save a life? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney at a good price? Here is an opportunity for you to sell for $220,000.00 USD. Interested sellers should contact DR.Denton Cooley, a Nephrologist and consultant surgeon at DAVE GRAY HOSPITAL INDIA. For more information contact us via Email: Phone No. 917795517014