Well, you have read enough profiling of the United States President-designate Donald Trump, who is all set to take charge as head of world’s most powerful country. A wealthy real-estate developer and former reality TV host, Trump has always been known as controversy’s favorite kid. The Businessman rode a wave of anger toward Washington insiders to win the White House race against Clinton. Still, there are many hidden facts about this man which will surely surprise everyone. Here are 5 surprising things about Donald Trump:
1) Trump is a dry man: While many would find it hard to believe, but that’s right, Donald Trump does not drink alcohol. This may come as a huge surprise for many since he never seems to shut his mouth. Now, it’s quite unimaginable that what alcohol would do to the man.
2) Childhood Troublemaker -As reported by many websites, from the very starting, Trump was always getting in trouble. Throughout elementary and junior high school, he created a lot of problems for his parents. The Guardians became so fed up with him, that they sent him away to New York Military Academy. Now to his credit, he seems to have learned some discipline.
3) Many would be surprised but this billionaire from America has never used an ATM machine in his entire life. In a conversation with Conan O’Brien, he admitted he has never gone to an ATM in his entire life.
4) Stint in movies: In 1990, Trump tried his hand at acting. The politician played role in the movie Ghosts Can’t Do It. He also bagged an award for worst supporting actor.
5) He appeared in popular sports entertainment show World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Donald Trump appeared in the popular show US wrestling show WWE, where he participated against the organisation’s chairman Vince McMahon in “Battle Of Billionaires”. He was represented by wrestler Bobby Lashly, while MchmohanVince McMahon was represented by Somalian wrestler “Umaga”.