INDIAN OLYMPIC ASSOCIATION POSTPONES SPECIAL GBM
Wed June 01 2016, 12:35 pm
“The Indian Olympic Association has decided to postpone its Special General Body Meeting, which was scheduled to be held on June 9 in Chennai.
The reason given is the pre-occupation of the various heads of National Sports Federations with the preparation of their athletes for the Rio Olympics.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT