SUSHIL KUMAR TO MEET WRESTLING FEDERATION OF INDIA
Wed May 18 2016, 12:31 pm
“With the Delhi High Court on Tuesday asking the Wrestling Federation of India to hold a meeting with Sushil Kumar, the hopes of two-times Olympian for Rio Olympics is almost over as the federation is not keen on conducting a trial in the men’s 74kg category.
Following the HC directive, the WFI will hold a meeting with the former World Champion on Wednesday, to sort out what has snowballed into a major controversy ahead of Rio Games.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT