WRESTLERS SHOULD BE AT PRACTICE,NOT IN COURT- HC TO SUSHIL
Tue May 17 2016, 4:10 pm
With no other option left, double Olympic medallist Sushil Kumar on Monday had moved Delhi High Court with a plea to direct the Wrestling Federation of India to conduct a selection trial to decide who will represent India in men’s 74 kg freestyle category at the Rio Games.
Hearing Sushil’s case, the Delhi High Court on Tuesday said wrestlers should focus on practice and not sit in the court.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT