WILL HIT SIX SIXES AGAIN, YUVRAJ’S PROMISE TO CANCER SURVIVOR
Mon May 16 2016, 4:59 pm
Sunrisers Hyderabad’s swashbuckling all-rounder Yuvraj Singh, whose six sixes made headlines remains one of the most cherished moments of Indian cricket’s folklore.
While his six sixes gave Stuart Broad nightmares, he promised a cancer survivor in Mohali to achieve the feat once again.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT