INDIAN ATHLETES TO TAKE ON INTL COUNTERPART IN MUMBAI MARATHON
Sat January 16 2016, 9:53 pm
“All Elite Indian men and women athletes will unite for the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon to be held on 17th January 2016.
2016 will feature biggest names from the track and field and distance running athletes from India including Nitendra Singh Rawat, Lalita Babar, OP Jaisha, Md Yunus, and Kheta Ram.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT