BCCI UNHAPPY WITH ADDING OTHER SPORTS FACILITIES TO CRICKET
Wed January 13 2016, 10:35 pm
“Lodha Committee had suggested ‘Astro-turf for hockey, carpet for tennis’, for all affiliated cricket associations which have their own cricket stadiums and are entitled to disbursement of BCCI grants.
Full members and the four associations which could be relegated to Associate membership if the one state-one association reform comes into existence.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT