CENTRE DOING A WITCH HUNT AGAINST AAP SAYS ALKA LAMBA
Tue June 14 2016, 8:30 pm
Aam Aadmi Party Leader Alka Lamba today accused the Central Government of organizing a witch hunt against AAP ministers. She was referring to Delhi Transport minister Gopal Rai quitiing today.
Rai faces corruption charges in app-based premium bus service scheme
He was to go to the Anti-Corruption Bureau today.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT