SUSHMA SWARAJ FLAGS OFF KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA
Sat June 11 2016, 5:39 pm
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has flagged off the first batch of Kailash-Mansarovar yatris. MEA received nearly 1,400 applications for the yatra this year.
Out of these, 350 yatris will reach Kailash Mansarovar via Nathula Pass in Sikkim, while remaining pilgrims will travel via Lipulekh Pass in Uttarakhand.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT