Papal awards given to Clooney, Hayek and Gere
Mon May 30 2016, 6:55 am
The Vatican’s ‘Scholas Occurrentes’ award goes to Richard Gere, George Clooney and actress Salma Hayek for their commitment to promoting social change and peace. Gavino Garay reports.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?