Hiroshima survivors ays Obama visit a "step forward"
Fri May 27 2016, 7:26 pm
Thousands in Hiroshima, the site of the world’s first atomic bombing, say U.S. President Barack Obama’s historic visit to a memorial park “is putting words into practice.” Rough Cut-subtitled (no reporter narration).
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT