Kerry says Taliban leader Mansour posed a 'continuing imminent threat'
Sun May 22 2016, 5:44 pm
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says Mullah Akhtar Mansour posed a “continuing imminent threat” to U.S. personnel in Afghanistan, after the Taliban leader was thought to have been killed in an air strike. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT