PM MODI TO LEAVE FOR IRAN, SIGN CHABAHAR PORT DEAL THERE
Sun May 22 2016, 12:32 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is leaving on a two-day visit to Iran today. His visit will mainly focus on connectivity and infrastructure, energy partnership with Tehran and boosting bilateral trade. It will help in promoting regular consultations on peace and stability, particularly in the region and extended neighbourhood.
More from video section
- Budget 2018 needs to address pressing issues of telecom sector; here’s why
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can deal with agricultural stress; these steps will help
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley may tweak income tax basic exemption limit
- Budget 2018 to focus on infrastructure, look at private capital to fund affordable housing
- Budget 2018: US tax reforms key factor in accelerating FM’s promise to reduce corporate tax rates
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Budget 2018: How Arun Jaitley can power up millions of individuals, entrepreneurs with start-up and digitisation boost
- Budget 2018: Will your mutual fund investments become more lucrative with this tweak?
- Union Budget 2018: The must-dos to boost infrastructure investments
- Budget 2018: Will FM Arun Jaitley bring LTCG on equities?
- Budget 2018: PSU banks, FMCG, infra stocks may offer good returns, says Shiv Kukreja of Ojas Capital
- Budget 2018: Porinju Veliyath is betting on these railway stocks ahead of Union Budget 2018
- Budget 2018: Top suggestions for Modi government to promote growth for MSMEs
- Budget 2018 income tax expectations: From children education to LTA, what salaried class wants from Arun Jaitley
- Union Budget 2018: 5 best retirement tax benefits schemes from world can be implemented in India