Veteran US director Jarmusch returns to Cannes with 'Paterson'
Tue May 17 2016, 12:16 am
“Star Wars” villain Adam Driver said Monday his biggest challenge in starring in Jim Jarmusch’s Cannes contender was just to “not get in the way” of the independent cinema legend’s eccentric vision. The film “Paterson” is Jarmusch’s seventh feature in competition at global cinema’s top showcase and one of 21 pictures in the running this year for the Palme d’Or, to be awarded on Sunday.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT