Child prodigy Ashesh comes out with hacker proof app 'Drike'
Tue January 19 2016, 3:16 pm
At a tender age of 10 years, Ashesh Arora has made a community application DRIKE on mobile platform. The speciality of the application is that it is hacking proof, with advanced chat-friendly features.
Ashesh Arora, who studies in Class V in Delhi Pubilc School, is tech savvy, honing his skills on his parents’ smart phones and computer.When he got to know of hackers’ threat to community apps, he decided to make a hacker-proof app, which he has given the name Drike.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?