Gurdaspur SP Salvinder Singh may undergo lie-detector test
Sat January 16 2016, 8:25 pm
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday summoned Gurdaspur SP Salvinder Singh, who was abducted and later left unhurt by the Pathankot attackers on December 31, 2015, for questioning. The Punjab police officer may undergo lie-detector test as his narration of the events regarding his abduction by the terrorists have been found inconsistent by the probe agency.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Budget 2018: Rights body urges government to allocate funds for gaushalas
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley attends Halwa ceremony, check the ritual of extreme significance
- Wow! Modi government’s Budget 2018 will connect India with these ambitious steps
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?