Brazil inflation hit 12-year high in 2015 at 10.67%
Sat January 09 2016, 5:55 am
Annual inflation in Brazil hit a 12-year high last year at 10.67 percent, the government says, the latest sign of economic troubles in the world’s seventh largest economy.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?