Oregon occupier: "No pointing guns at each other"
Fri January 08 2016, 6:56 am
LaVoy Finicum, one of the occupiers of federal land in Oregon has told reporters that “there’s a lot that is happening” with regard the group’s protest, but stressed there’s “no pointing guns at each other”. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT