Poor handling by Punjab Police,blamed for Terror attack
Tue January 05 2016, 5:38 pm
The Pathankot terror attack has been blamed on the lackadaisical attitude of the Punjab police authorities, after they handled the credible information given by the Gurdaspur SP Salwinder Singh casually and failed to act in a timely manner.
Two major security lapses and poor handling of the case left the road clear for the attackers and paved the way for the attack.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT