Terrorists tried to cut my throat : Rajesh Verma tells ‘Samay’
Thu January 07 2016, 12:48 pm
Terrorists were asking us Amritsar airport route, tried to slit my throat: Rajesh Verma, SP Salwinder Singh’s friend tells.Before the six suspected Pakistani terrorists carried out the attack on the Pathankot air base that left seven security personnel dead and several injured.he National Investigation Agency (NIA) has initiated probe in the Pathankot attacks. Although, the terrorists are confirmed to be Pakistani nationals linked to anti-India extremist outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), the probing agency have not ruled out the ‘internal sabotage’ theory. Gurdaspur Superintendent of Police Salwinder Singh, along with his friend Rajesh Verma are likely to be taken into custody by the NIA.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?