A tribute to AndrÃ© CourrÃ¨ges : an iconic designer of the 60s.
Sat January 09 2016, 11:29 pm
AndrÃ© CourrÃ¨ges, a visionary and an iconic designer of the 60s, has died aged 92. A tribute in pictures with interviews from Jacques Bungert and FrÃ©dÃ©ric Torloting.
More from this section
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Police adequate security arrangements in Delhi on August 15
- Akshay Kumar charges 1 Crore per day for Jolly LLB 2
- POST SRK’S DETENTION, CONGRESS ASKS US TO STOP THIS HARASSMENT