Banjo Motion Poster Out
Mon May 30 2016, 12:14 pm
The motion poster of Riteish Deshmukh-Nargis Fakhri starrer ‘Banjo’ is out and it certainly looks impressive. Since ‘Banjo’ literally is the name of a musical instrument, the motion poster hints at a musical love story. After featuring in ‘Housefull 3’, which is slated to hit the theatres on June 3, 2016, Riteish and Nargis star opposite each other in ‘Banjo’. While Nargis’ look is yet to be revealed, Riteish will be seen in a funky avatar and will even sport a ponytail in the film. Interestingly, Riteish could be seen sporting the avatar these days at every promotional activity of ‘Housefull 3’. ‘Banjo’, which reminds us of Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Rockstar’, is the first Hindi directorial venture of award-winning Marathi filmmaker Ravi Jadhav. The film is produced and written by Krishka Lulla and is slated for August 19, 2016 release.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?