WORK IS OUR GOD, SAYS DARSHAN KUMAR (NNIS EXCLUSIVE)
Sun May 22 2016, 12:45 pm
“Darshan Kumar who, along with his team, was in the capital on Friday to promote his film Sarbjit caught up exclusively with nnis. The actor, who is playing the role of Sarbjit’s lawyer in the film and is already getting all the attention for his on-screen energy and Urdu-dialect in the movie, spoke on how each one of the actors got into the skin of their character, living the life of their roles by themselves even when they were not actually shooting for the scene.
Not many people know that Darshan Kumar considers Naseeruddin Shah as his guru for he has been trained into acting for 10 years under him, and thus he gives the entire credit of his passion for his work to him.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?