Sad Selfie Of Deepika Padukone
Tue May 17 2016, 11:29 am
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is loaded with cuteness. Recently, her co-star Nina Dobrev took to social media and shared a ‘sad’ selfie where both the actresses seem to be a bit unhappy after wrapping the shoot for upcoming Hollywood film ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’. Along with the picture, Nina also wrote an emotional note that highlights her bonding with the ‘xXx’ team.Directed by DJ Caruso, the film also stars Samuel L Jackson, Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa. It is a sequel to the 2002 film ‘xXx’ and 2005 film ‘xXx: State of the Union’.The Vin Diesel starrer is slated to release on January 20, 2017.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Keshav Prasad Morya on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- AMID TURMOIL IN STATE, LOK SABHA ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON KASHMIR
- VK Singh on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- 4 killed from consecutive three blasts in Thailand's Resort
- A person demanded euthanasia from administration in Gwalior
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?