13th Annual Stuart House Benefit
Stars enjoyed a warm spring day as they came out to support John Varvatos’ 13th Annual Stuart House Benefit. The New York-based designer entertained guests with games for the little ones & a performance by Sammy Hagar for the big kids in the crowd. Celebs attending included Ginnifer Goodwin & hubby Josh Dallas, Jeremy Piven, ‘Scandal’s’ Tony Goldwyn & host Bill Bellamy who spoke about the good work John Varvatos is doing.
0:07: Bill Bellamy: And what he’s…that. :0:27
Celebs with big hearts attended the 23rd Annual Race To Erase MS gala. The evening’s festivities were hosted by LL Cool J, Jaime Pressly & Ashley Tisdale who touched on why she was excited to be there.
0:04: Ashley Tisdale: But I’m super…tonight. :0:17
The Big Apple played host to multiple events with big name stars including Jennifer Lawrence at the premiere of the documentary, ‘A Beautiful Planet’, ‘Star Wars’ helmer J.J. Abrams held a Q & A with Chris Rock for the Tribeca Film Festival & the likes of Kate Mara, Scott Eastwood, Katie Holmes & Joel McHale were anxious to break bread with Robert De Niro for the Fourth Annual ‘For the Love of Cinema’ Gala. De Niro spoke about the legacy of the Tribeca Film Festival.
0:01: Robert De Niro: I’m happy the …forever. :0:15
More from video section
- Budget 2018 needs to address pressing issues of telecom sector; here’s why
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can deal with agricultural stress; these steps will help
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley may tweak income tax basic exemption limit
- Budget 2018 to focus on infrastructure, look at private capital to fund affordable housing
- Budget 2018: US tax reforms key factor in accelerating FM’s promise to reduce corporate tax rates
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Union Budget 2018: Consumer durables makers seek import duty on imported items
- Budget 2018: Investment in banking stocks could be a good bet ahead of the big day
- Union Budget 2018: Real estate companies want these changes from Modi government on February 1
- Budget 2018: Common man’s ‘dream home’ can be realised if Modi government does this on February 1
- Union Budget 2018 to be pivotal for Modi government’s ‘Make in India’ and the manufacturing sector
- Budget 2018 expectations: Here is what insurance industry wants from Arun Jaitley
- Budget 2018: Narendra Modi government can reduce your income tax burden by taking this big step!
- Union Budget 2018: 5 digitization ideas that can make compliance easier for taxpayers
- Ahead of Railway Budget 2018, Modi’s Make in India gets boost with plans for ‘world-class’ Indian Railways trains