Deepika Kangana War Again
Tue January 19 2016, 1:04 pm
Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone’s cold war has taken another nasty turn. Their recent interviews are an evident proof of the growing animosity between the two actresses. And going by the looks of it, the two just can’t seem to stand each other. At a recent event, on being asked about her fight with Kangana, the ‘Tamasha’ actress said that it was irrelevant and one-sided. She further said that she has way too much going on in her life, so what people say and think is really irrelevant. While DP said what she had to, Kangana too has retaliated back. In an interview with Miss Malini, Kangana replied by saying that if DP finds her irrelevant then why is she making desperate calls to paint a parallel reality and continuously sending never ending cunning invites for her trial shows and parties. If this wasn’t enough, Kangana went on to say that Deepika seemed rather invested in the irrelevant stuff. Looks like the two actresses are not going be burying the hatchet anytime soon. Meanwhile, click the following slide to know about other celebs who will never be friends.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?