AKSHAY WANTS TO TRY HIS HANDS AT DIFFERENT GENRE OF FILMS
Tue January 19 2016, 2:04 pm
The fearless man of Bollywood Akshay Kumar who has paved his way to stardom in the film industry is all set to come up with his upcoming film ‘Airlift’. While interacting with fans and media, the actor said that he always likes to go beyond his comfort zone and do challenging films and ‘Airlift’ is one of those films.
More from video section
- Budget 2018 needs to address pressing issues of telecom sector; here’s why
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can deal with agricultural stress; these steps will help
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley may tweak income tax basic exemption limit
- Budget 2018 to focus on infrastructure, look at private capital to fund affordable housing
- Budget 2018: US tax reforms key factor in accelerating FM’s promise to reduce corporate tax rates
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Budget 2018: This is how Modi government can Increase Employment & Employability
- Budget 2018: The countdown has begun; here are 27 words you may find in Arun Jaitley’s speech
- Union Budget 2018 will play a pivotal role in realizing ‘Digital India’ Dream
- Budget 2018: How Arun Jaitley can power up millions of individuals, entrepreneurs with start-up and digitisation boost
- Budget 2018: Will your mutual fund investments become more lucrative with this tweak?
- Union Budget 2018: The must-dos to boost infrastructure investments
- Budget 2018: Will FM Arun Jaitley bring LTCG on equities?
- Budget 2018: PSU banks, FMCG, infra stocks may offer good returns, says Shiv Kukreja of Ojas Capital
- Budget 2018: Porinju Veliyath is betting on these railway stocks ahead of Union Budget 2018