2016 BAFTA nominations
It may have been a cold winter’s night, but that didn’t stop the stars of the new Showtime series ‘Billions’ from attending the world premiere. Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis star in the high-stakes drama set in the corporate world and were joined by co-stars Maggie Siff, Malin Akerman, Condola Rashad & Toby Leonard Moore. Emmy Rossum, star of the fellow Showtime series ‘Shameless’, brought some old style Hollywood glamour in a 1950’s vintage style frock with gold detailing.
Prior to the premiere, Rossum & Akerman both stopped by SiriusXM Radio to talk about their respective shows.
Around L.A., Oscar winner Cate Blanchett stopped by the ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ show before heading over to the Chateau Marmont for a pre-Golden Globe party who’s guest list included Zendaya, Paula Patton & Taylor Lautner.
The 2016 BAFTA nominations were announced with ‘The Big Short,’ ‘Carol,’ & ‘The Revenant’ each picking up nods for Best Picture. In the acting categories, Eddie Redmayne, Bryan Cranston, Matt Damon, Alicia Vikander, Brie Larson, Saoirse Ronan, Rooney Mara, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Christian Bale & Idris Elba all garnered nominations.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and sightings.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: Modi government can smartly lift economic growth – here’s how
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can make 24*7 power supply a reality
- Make In India a slogan. Interest rates should have been lower by 100-150 bps: Ajay Chhibber, FICCI
- Budget 2018: 5 blockbuster income tax moves common man can expect
- Railway Budget 2018: Indian Railways On High Growth Path; here’s how
- Budget 2018: National Retail Policy will be a game-changer for sector and ease of doing business
- Budget 2018: Why there is a good case to bring petrol under GST
- Rio Olympics: Sindhu & Srikanth Reach Quarterfinals, Saina Exits
- Yogi Adityanath on Firing at BJP leader Brajpal Tewatia
- Union Budget 2018: Government may tweak tax slabs, bring standard deduction, says EY survey
- Union Budget 2018: Steel ministry seeks import duty waiver for coking coal
- Budget 2018: Rights body urges government to allocate funds for gaushalas
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley attends Halwa ceremony, check the ritual of extreme significance
- Wow! Modi government’s Budget 2018 will connect India with these ambitious steps
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018